Welcome to Old Brick Church!
Erected in 1856, Old Brick is the second oldest building in Iowa City.Originally built and used as North Presbyterian Church, it is one of the few surviving local structures dating from the Civil War or earlier. Old Brick stands tall as a historic treasure and has been described as Iowa City's "crown jewel of historic preservation". In 1973, the National Park Service placed it on the National Register of Historic Places.
More on the History of Old Brick